- Stainless Steel Construction
- Integral Handles for Ease of Cleaning
- Fitted for Up to 50 Tows of Glass Strand
- Hardened Roller for Long Wear
- Holds 1-3 Gallons of Resin
- Dimensions: 21″Wx20″Lx16″T
- Weight: 45 lbs (21 Kilos)
The Phoenix PI-1240 Has Been Specially Designed to WetOut Glass Fibers With A Predetermined Amount of Resin Using Very Simple and Proven Techniques
Lift the glass comb in order to properly place the glass by pulling the retaining pin and swinging the guide bar away.
This Impregnator includes an adjustable doctor blade that removes excess resin from the roller in order to maintain the proper resin content on the glass strands.
You will notice two adjustment screws positioned on the doctor blade fixture.